Food, Wine & Just Good Living With SaucyJoe

It started with a love of food, wine & fun and blossomed into a maddening pursuit of the best recipes, techniques, grills, smokers, wines, crafted beers, rubs, marinades and sauces... We do more than play with our meat though -- we review and discuss all things cooking, drinking, reading, laughing and living at SaucyJoe's.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Where to go this year??

Alas, I feel as though I'll be spinning my wheels in January trying to get a plan together for the rest of the year. How exciting it is to see all that's available to cook!!! I just hope the family and friends are up to the experiments ahead!! It's going to be a great year of the Good Life with SaucyJoe!!

May we all have the Good Life throughout the year!!

3 Comments:

Blogger sborzo said...

This year we will be more like saucy joe and find the time to cook and eat like Kings!

Fri Jan 05, 01:48:00 AM CST  
Blogger Dr. Dave said...

I have vowed to get back to the grill this year! Last year everything got smoked, and we all enjoyed it, but I have come to realize that there are many cuts of meat and many dishes which are much better grilled.

I got a couple of cookbooks for Christmas, so new recipes are in the offing! Or is that oning? Awning?

Fri Jan 05, 08:44:00 AM CST  
Blogger Connie said...

Who couldn't be up for any of your experiments? Good food is always welcome, so if you feel no appreciation at home, come see me!

I'm inspired by my brothers and their adventures in cooking. I suspect that I will be joining your ranks this summer as I give Sami a crash course on how to feed herself in her new apartment. She and I can both learn to grill at the same time as well. I hate being a helpless griller.

And Dave, just make sure you don't use offal recipes.

Mon Jan 08, 01:01:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home