Food, Wine & Just Good Living With SaucyJoe

It started with a love of food, wine & fun and blossomed into a maddening pursuit of the best recipes, techniques, grills, smokers, wines, crafted beers, rubs, marinades and sauces... We do more than play with our meat though -- we review and discuss all things cooking, drinking, reading, laughing and living at SaucyJoe's.

Friday, November 24, 2006

How did you fare??


I traveled up to Ohio for the Thanksgiving holiday to visit my Mom. Thus you will know that I didn't go hungry!!

I was curious how everyone else fared. It was an experimental and successful time here with our Cornish Hen and mashed potatoes amongst other things. I still can't believe I ate the whole thing!!!

Happiness and safe travel to you during the rest of your weekend and let me know how things were on your end!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home