Food, Wine & Just Good Living With SaucyJoe

It started with a love of food, wine & fun and blossomed into a maddening pursuit of the best recipes, techniques, grills, smokers, wines, crafted beers, rubs, marinades and sauces... We do more than play with our meat though -- we review and discuss all things cooking, drinking, reading, laughing and living at SaucyJoe's.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

What are we thankful for

I got busy over the Thanksgiving holiday to the point of beyond my mother, no one knew how thankful I was that they were a part of my life. Indeed, I am very thankful for my family and the closeness we share: friends that I wouldn't trade for the world and the life I have that allows me to carry on the Saucy life.

I raise my glass and wish the same opportunities to you.
Cheers!!
Saucy Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home