Food, Wine & Just Good Living With SaucyJoe

It started with a love of food, wine & fun and blossomed into a maddening pursuit of the best recipes, techniques, grills, smokers, wines, crafted beers, rubs, marinades and sauces... We do more than play with our meat though -- we review and discuss all things cooking, drinking, reading, laughing and living at SaucyJoe's.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Too funny to pass up!


I know this has nothing to do with food, but part of the good life is laughter and this made me laugh quite loudly! Glad no one was there to see me!! This Mercedes Benz Smart car belongs to a coworker and he's got a pretty good sense of humor! When I saw the sticker on the window I thought of the 70's hot rod caricatures with oversize engines and ghoulish creatures driving them. If he had a hemi in there, he'd be sitting on the roof trying to drive! Enjoy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home