Food, Wine & Just Good Living With SaucyJoe

It started with a love of food, wine & fun and blossomed into a maddening pursuit of the best recipes, techniques, grills, smokers, wines, crafted beers, rubs, marinades and sauces... We do more than play with our meat though -- we review and discuss all things cooking, drinking, reading, laughing and living at SaucyJoe's.

Friday, January 29, 2010

But SaucyJoe, what does this have to do with wine, bbq or music?

Hush, and enjoy the show. There will be time for that other stuff this weekend.
First, we have a little offering from Pee Wee. Some clever stuff here.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
(BBQ)Brick Barbecue,Grill

Fri Feb 19, 12:00:00 PM CST  
Blogger SkiSullivan said...

Thanks Pedro!

Fri Feb 19, 12:59:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home